felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Oscar OSGi Project
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:04:41 GMT
J Aaron Farr wrote:

>Back to Roy's concerns though, is ObjectWeb aware of this "move"?  My
>impression of these discussions is that the core contributor of Oscar
>is essentially abandoning the ObjectWeb Oscar 1.0 project and moving
>the 2.0 to here.  Is this correct?

I wouldn't use the word "abandoning", since my plan was to support Oscar
1.0.x for the time being and I still plan to be involved in the
ObjectWeb community.

Otherwise, yes, I said that I would be interested in participating in an
Apache OSGi project and that I could donate my code to seed the project.

-> richard