felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Oscar OSGi Project
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:43:09 GMT
Karl Pauls wrote:

>>>Also important note to remember in respect to contributions;
>>>Richard mentioned that we are talking Oscar Core, and not the various bundles
>>>that has been contributed via the Oscar Bundle Repository. Also, we are
>>>talking about Oscar 2.0 which "doesn't really exist",
>>>

>>Exactly! This is a point that was never made but glad you caught on to
>>it.  Oscar 2.0 source is not at ObjectWeb!
>>

>It is from the alpha page (and for some time too):
>
>http://oscar.objectweb.org/oscar-alpha.html
>
>The direct link to all of the current alpha (including the source):
>
>http://oscar.objectweb.org/noscar.tar.gz

Yes, this is correct. I have made alpha snapshots available.

Alex was probably confused on this, since I mentioned that it wasn't
released on OW, but what I should have said is that there was "no
official" release of it on OW. My mistake.

I started Oscar 2.0 earlier this year as part of my experimentation for
ideas for OSGi R4.

-> richard