felix-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven-2 OSGi plugin
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:26:00 GMT
Bennett, Timothy (JIS - Applications) wrote:
> Hi all,
> After some discussions with Alex, I started to create a new
> maven-osgi-plugin for the Maven-2 platform to facilitate creating OSGi
> bundle jars with M2.

First off, let me say this is going to be a great subproject.  I
currently use the BerliOS OSGi plugin for Maven and it ties nicely into
the build process, so getting this going for M2 will be very useful.

Secondly, I'd like to see the Oscar project get off on the right foot
with regard to using JIRA.  To that end, Alex has created the Oscar
project in JIRA.  For now we can use Components for the M2 plugin, the
Eclipse plugin, the core framework, and any ancilliary R4 services.  I
asked Alex for JIRA karma for Richard as Project Lead, now that Richard
has a JIRA account, and karma for myself to get some Components setup.
Like on the Directory project, we will likely create Subprojects at the
JIRA top-level with an Oscar category once subprojects show momentum.

This also allows us to track code contributions, get them into SVN, and
eventually have a record people can look at for voting on new
committers.  Timothy, you should be able to create issues and attach
code when you are ready.

View raw message