felix-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: subversion module is available
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 07:09:37 GMT
Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> The subversion module for oscar is at
>
>   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/oscar/trunk
> and
>   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/oscar/site
>
> with the current Apache folks as committers:
>
>   akarasulu,bloritsch,cziegeler,erodriguez,noel,trustin

Roy,

I asked Alex to add me to the sponsoring member list [1] after it was
initially sent out (was on vacation) and I definitely want to get
involved in Oscar as it's very likely to be an important piece in Cocoon.

Would you please add me to the committers as well?

Thanks,
Sylvain

[1] https://svn.safehaus.org/repos/sandbox/proposals/osgi/osgi-proposal.txt