felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Oscar's Studio
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:47:17 GMT

I think that is great news.

I don't really have a preference on the name (i.e., Oscar Studio sounds
fine), so whatever your preference is, is fine by me.

Are you investigating Oscar 2.0 alpha or the current 1.0.5? I would
recommend the latest 2.0 alpha in subversion at ObjectWeb, but it is not
absolutely necessary. I wanted to make a snapshot release available
soon, but I guess I will have to get things set up at Apache first. If
you need any help, just ask.

I can't want to see some results from your work.

-> richard

Andreas Oberhack wrote:

>Hi all,
>after some discussions with Alex and Enrique I started to create a new Eclipse plugin
for Oscar.
>I took my old eclipse plugin from old Avalon / Merlin / Metro days as a starting point.
I think I will be able to deliver a first prototype of oscars eclipse plugin within 14 days.
I have renamed all packages so that the code is already "Apache compatible".
>Do you agree in calling the plugin "Oscar Studio"?
>Alternatives could be: "Oscar's Studio" :-), "Oscar Workbench", "OSGi Studio" ...

View raw message