felix-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Setting up incubator pages for Oscar
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:58:17 GMT
On Thursday 21 July 2005 00:43, Niclas Hedhman wrote:

>  1. svn cp incubation-status-template.html oscar.html in the
> site-author/projects directory.
>  2. Committed that... (Not supposed to be able to do that. See below.)
>  3. Made a rough initial edit.
>  4. Committed that, so a STATUS file should now exist.

Since I was at it, I also added the stuff in site-author/site.xml,
site-author/projects/index.html and created a site-author/projects/oscar
directory for the site, all in accordance to instructinos in the
site-author/projects/incubation-status-template.html file.

Hope that is all well...

Cheers
Niclas