falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to submit cluster definition
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 12:15:13 GMT
Hi Aaron,

    Please let us know a tentative time (along with TZ) that you will be around, we can try
and login around the same time.

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan
________________________________
From: Aaron Turner <synfinatic@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 8:49 AM
To: dev@falcon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unable to submit cluster definition

What time are people usually on the IRC channel?  I've tried
connecting a few times and nobody else is there. :(
--
Aaron Turner
https://synfin.net/         Twitter: @synfinatic

    -- Benjamin Franklin

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 6:13 PM, Srikanth Sundarrajan
<sriksun@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Would you want to join on the IRC, one or more of us can be on the IRC to help debug
the issue along with you. We can bring back the findings and resolution to the JIRA post that.

> http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=apachefalcon&uio=d4
freenode Web IRC (qwebirc)<http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=apachefalcon&uio=d4>
webchat.freenode.net
Javascript is required to use IRC.