falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Turner <synfina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to submit cluster definition
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 16:57:46 GMT
So gmail shows I attached the files... not sure if the list removed
them from my email?  Anyways, I"m GMT-8, so my evening/your morning
would be best.

Anyways, I've posted the configs to pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/h5M6Mj06
http://pastebin.com/PjP63qeE
http://pastebin.com/d5S4KDTH

--
Aaron Turner
https://synfin.net/         Twitter: @synfinatic

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 4:15 AM, Srikanth Sundarrajan
<sriksun@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Aaron,
>
>     Please let us know a tentative time (along with TZ) that you will be around, we can
try and login around the same time.

> Regards
> Srikanth Sundarrajan

bike: a Suzuki SV650 powered Ducati 1098S- or as I like to call it, a ...

> Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
>     -- Benjamin Franklin
>

> On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 6:13 PM, Srikanth Sundarrajan
> <sriksun@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Would you want to join on the IRC, one or more of us can be on the IRC to help debug
the issue along with you. We can bring back the findings and resolution to the JIRA post that.