falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Jayachandra Reddy <jcred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help on writing custom workflow engine for flacon
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 08:18:30 GMT
Hi Pallavi,

Thanks you for your prompt reply.
 Our use case is to  just invoke REST API which will in turn invoke
notebook in Zeppelin server.
 As this is very straight forward task, we don't want to write Oozie
workflow . We just want to use falcon to invoke triggering the REST API
call based on some input events.
Could you please let me know whether there is a way in falcon to achieve it
( something like adding custom workflow engine or some other way) ?

Thanks
Jayachandra