falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Jayachandra Reddy <jcred...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help on writing custom workflow engine for flacon
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 01:02:13 GMT
Hi,

   We want to invoke REST API as part of flacon process which will invoke a
notebook in Zeppelin server to run Spark note book. I could see only
Pig,Hive,Oozie and spark are available.

   Just want to know whether there is provision to write custom workflow
engine like we can add custom action in oozie.

  Could you please let me know whether it is possible or not? If possible,
could you please refer me to a link which can explain how to write?

Thanks

Jayachandra