falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Board Report December 2016
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 06:36:13 GMT
Will add, thanks for the catch

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan
________________________________
From: Sandeep Samudrala <sandysmdl@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 12:01 PM
To: dev@falcon.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DRAFT] Board Report December 2016

+1. Not sure if we can have a mention about backlog emitter service.

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 9:50 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>
wrote:

> +1
>
> Regards
> JB
>

> On 12/12/2016 05:07 PM, Srikanth Sundarrajan wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>     Report is due to the board this month. Please take a moment to review
>> the report and highlight any misses/issues.
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FALCON/December+2016
>>
>> Regards
>> Srikanth Sundarrajan
>>

> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> jbonofre@apache.org
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
Jean-Baptiste Onofré's Blog<http://blog.nanthrax.net/>
blog.nanthrax.net
Apache Karaf Cellar 4.0.0 release is now on vote, and hopefully, it should be available very
soon. This release is a major new release. More than just bug fixes, this ...