falcon-dev mailing list archives

From praveen adlakha <adlakha.prav...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Falcon 0.11 release - Scope
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2016 09:05:22 GMT
Hi All,

Apache Falcon team aims to make frequent releases. In keeping up with this
commitment, I think the following features are ready to be rolled out for
the 0.11 release.

   - Support of Non-Trusted extensions in Distributed Mode/Embedded Mode [
   FALCON-2182 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-2182>].
   - Backlog Metrics in graphite[FALCON-2170
   <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-2170>].
   - Falcon Shell support for entity and instance commands[FALCON-1596
   <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-1596>].
   - Support to disable PostProcessing and moving logs from Server[
   FALCON-2039 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-2039>].

Please let me know if there are any more features and enhancements that you
wish to include in the release.Once the scope is freeze will come up with
timelines.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Praveen Adlakha