falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Ajay Yadava <ajayyad...@apache.org>
Subject Volunteer for managing next release
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 20:27:04 GMT
Hello everyone,

Due to some change in my situation, I am finding it a bit difficult to make
time to coordinate with the community and drive the next release. It will
be very helpful if someone else can take up the role of release manager for
the next release. We have detailed(and tested) documentation
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FALCON/How+to+do+an+Apache+Falcon+Release>
on all the steps required to do a release, so hopefully, it should be
pretty easy even if you have never done an Apache Falcon release before.

Cheers
Ajay Yadava