falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Pallavi Rao <pallavi....@inmobi.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Board Report - September 2016
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 03:07:24 GMT
There was a small feedback from Craig for the last board report :
*"  idf: Nitpick: No need to include the mailing list and JIRA stats -*

*       without explicit interpretation in the project health context
 the raw numbers aren't particularly helpful."*

Given that, should we modify/remove MAILING LIST ACTIVITY and JIRA ACTIVITY
sections?

Regards,
Pallavi

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 2:53 PM, Srikanth Sundarrajan <sriksun@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>     Report is due to the board this month. Please take a moment to review
> the report and highlight any misses/issues.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FALCON/September+2016
>
> Regards
> Srikanth Sundarrajan

receipt.