falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [DRAFT] Board Report - September 2016
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 10:13:33 GMT
Will remove JIRA activity & user/commit M/L activity and publish the report.
RegardsSrikanth Sundarrajan

From: sriksun@hotmail.com
To: dev@falcon.apache.org
Subject: RE: [DRAFT] Board Report - September 2016
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 09:33:48 +0530

I have written up three section in the status report,
1. Historical summary2. Community status & growth3. Summary on near future.
I have tried to explain activity stats in section 2. But if it is not coming out more clearly,
will make necessary changes and also strip out some sections (jira activity/ user & commit
activity).