falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Apache Falcon 1.0
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 04:25:29 GMT
Am +1 for 1.0 release and also feel that newer and more attractive features can follow. I dont
know if there was any outcome on the approach to API versioning discussion that we had earlier
this year, we should re-initiate that discussion and close if there is general consensus for
1.0.
RegardsSrikanth Sundarrajan