falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Balu Vellanki Bala <bvella...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release candidate RC2 of Apache Falcon 0.10
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 21:12:27 GMT
Hi Ajay

1. There is docs/license/bootstrap-LICENSE.txt for bootstrap. Angular
bootstrap license is listed in LICENSE.txt at line 232,
"This product bundles angular-ui-bootstrap 0.11.0 which is available under
MIT license. For details, see
docs/license/angular-ui-bootstrap-LICENSE.txt"

All angular js related licenses are covered under line 229
"This product bundles angularJS 1.3.5 which is available under a
MIT license. For details, see docs/license/angularJS-LICENSE.txt"

2. Entypo license is covered under line 242 in LICENSE.txt

This product bundles entypo icons which is available under a
CC BY-SA license and Font is available under SIL license.
For details, see docs/license/entypo-icons-LICENSE.txt and
docs/license/entypo-font-LICENSE.txt"

If you agree, please recast your vote.

Balu Vellanki