falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Balu Vellanki Bala <bvella...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Falcon 0.10 RC0
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 15:45:10 GMT
Hi Praveen,

Thank you for verifying.

ExtensionManagerIT.testTrustedExtensionJob:120 NullPointer error is
related to another discussion we are having on dev mailing list with
subject "Jenkins build failures for Apache FalconĀ². The same tests pass
successfully for every run in local environments used by us.

The issue seems to be that The machine running Jenkins builds does not
seem to have enough resources. I propose disabling the flaky tests for
0.10 and fix the issue for next release. The solution agreed upon was to
classify tests and run critical ones for pre-commit and the more elaborate
ones nightly.

Thanks
Balu Vellanki