falcon-dev mailing list archives

From pragya mittal <mittal.pragy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating release candidate for Apache Falcon 0.10 version
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 09:41:57 GMT
One more point to note is :

If the following property is left blank :

# HDFS location of extension store for extension artifacts
**.extension.store.uri=*

Then falcon fails to start saying extension uri to be defined. I have to
explicitly remove it along with *org.apache.falcon.extensions.*
*ExtensionService* from application services.

These should be handled and falcon should not fail to start in absence of
these properties.

Thanks,
Pragya Mittal