falcon-dev mailing list archives

From pragya mittal <mittal.pragy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating release candidate for Apache Falcon 0.10 version
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 09:39:31 GMT
Hi Venkat/Balu,

I have tested JIRAs specific to our use case. There are some bugs which are
critical :

Instance status does not show instances if entity is deleted from one of
the colos - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-1749

Support re-tries for timed-out instances -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-2060

Feed sla monitoring does not work due to JDBC connectivity issues -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-2070

In instance status list, show all runs for instances when requested by user
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-2067

Thanks,
Pragya Mittal