falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Balu Vellanki Bala <bvella...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [Announce] Github integration live
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 01:05:33 GMT
Hi Ajay and Team

I propose that Falcon team gets emails when there is any new
review/comments on the submitted pull requests. Right now, we need to
individually subscribe to specific pull requests to get notified. This can
result in dev team missing important conversations.

Please let me know if anyone has objections.

Thanks
Balu Vellanki