falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Balu Vellanki Bala <bvella...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Apache Falcon 0.10 release - Scope and tentative timelines
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 05:46:54 GMT
Hi Team,

Apache Falcon team aims to make frequent releases. In keeping up with this commitment, I propose
following timeline for the 0.10 release.

  *   Feature freeze (Any feature requiring dev. work beyond this date will not be considered
for v0.10) : 15th April 2016
  *   Code freeze (No bug fixes either unless it is a critical/blocker bug): 24th April 2016
  *   QA sign off : 2nd May 2016
  *   First Release candidate : 3rd May 2016

Pease provide feedback on the dates and the timelines are tentative.

Please let me know the features and enhancements (apart from bug fixes) that you wish to include
in the release. I will consolidate the list and define the scope for 0.10.

Thank you
Balu Vellanki