falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Pallavi Rao <pallavi....@inmobi.com>
Subject Re: Falcon site moved to git
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 10:26:42 GMT
Currently, the script doesn't get invoked from the merge tool.

However, we can get to a state where it gets updated for every merge by
modifying the script a bit. We'll also need to organize the docs to have a
"Under dev" docs link, so, there is clear distinction between what is in a
release and what is under development.

receipt.