falcon-dev mailing list archives

From pragya mittal <mittal.pragy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Falcon 0.10 release - Scope and tentative timelines
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 04:22:18 GMT
Hi all,

For the next release, we should also consider full QA for all the features
we plan as part of 0.10. There shoudl be a code freeze estimate after which
QA can pick up and complete testing on the final build (with patch for an
issue,if required). Accordingly we should plan for release date with dev +
qa complete. Thoughts please?

Thanks,
Pragya Mittal