falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Falcon site moved to git
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 11:10:27 GMT
Am guessing the documentation in the site by default reflects the current state of trunk, while
release specific documentation should have frozen docs corresponding to features & behaviors
in a particular release. It would be fantastic for the site to be updated with every patch
merge. I will file an issue to track this.

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan