falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Pallavi Rao <pallavi....@inmobi.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release of Apache Falcon 0.9 RC0
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 07:59:48 GMT
Thanks everyone for taking the time to validate the RC and voting.
Here is the result:

+1
* Srikanth Sundarrajan *(binding)*
* Jean-Baptiste Onofré *(binding)*
* Amareshwari Sriramadasulu *(binding)*
* Pavan Kumar Kolamuri
* Pragya Mittal
* Balu Vellanki
* Sandeep Samudrala
* Sowmya Ramesh
* Venkatesan Ramachandran
* Ying Zheng
* Venkat Ranganathan

+0
* None

-1
* None

With  11 +1s (3 binding) and no +0s or -1s this vote passes. I will proceed
to next set of steps for the release.

Pallavi

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 12:50 PM, Pallavi Rao <pallavi.rao@inmobi.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> This is a call for vote for the following RC to be released as official Apache
> Falcon 0.9 release.
> The source tar ball, signature and checksum files can be downloaded from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/falcon/apache-falcon-0.9-sources/
>
> You can find the signing key here ->
> http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xC6C08DD026D24CE7
>
> To verify the signature:
> >gpg --verify apache-falcon-0.9-sources.tar.gz.asc
> apache-falcon-0.9-sources.tar.gz
>
> Git tag commit-id for the release *release-0.9-rc0:*
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=falcon.git;a=commit;h=36f0dc7e7fe49cd54138b6921fad57648ce6aeca
>
> We have closed around 120 JIRAs as part of this release, the details of
> which can be found here:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12334184&styleName=Html&projectId=12314429
>
> The release document with brief explanation on key changes is attached in
> the JIRA, FALCON-1797 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-1797> and
> will be published on confluence right after the release.
> This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours. Please vote on releasing this
> RC.
>
> [ ] +1 approve
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)