falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release of Apache Falcon 0.9 RC0
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 05:34:00 GMT
Verified the release candidate
 - Checksums (MD5, SHA) - MATCH
 - Signature - GOOD
 - Build - SUCCESSFUL (default & distributed)
 - LICENSES - OK (noticed that mysql is added as a new dependency, but mysql is GPL which
is incompatible. But the scope in pom is provided, so no issues, verified and confirmed that
mysql jar isn't present in the build output)
 - NOTICE - OK

+1 (binding)

Thanks Pallavi for driving this.

Regards