falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: github pull request model - Pre commit build timeout
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 16:32:02 GMT
I believe build setup is configured on apache infra resources and are secured with apache login.
This is by design and something individual projects can't change. For more details on build
infrastructure, please see http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins?action=show&redirect=Hudson

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan