falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Margus Roo <mar...@roo.ee>
Subject feed retention limit
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 09:15:53 GMT
Hi

First of all - great tool!

Unless there is no user list, I try here to share my thoughts.
We are trying to use falcon live production one project related telecom.

What I noticed and maybe I do something wrong but marking feed retention
limit like:
<retention limit="months(9999999)" action="archive" />

I can successfully submit feed using falcon entity -type feed -submit
-file [feed-file-name]

But digging into yarn logs I found that my feed is deleted unless I put
retention limit and action.

After it I used Falcon GUI and discovered that retention limit is
allowed max two digits. So max is 99?

So what I can conclude from that. Fallback is delete?

--
Margus (margusja) Roo
http://margus.roo.ee