falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Raghav Kumar Gautam <rag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Falcon 0.8 RC0
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 19:15:27 GMT
Overall +1 (binding).

Verified:
- signature - OK
- checksums - OK
- build *failed* with Java version: 1.8.0_60, vendor: Oracle
Corporation, Apache Maven 3.2.1
- build passed with Java version: 1.7.0_79, vendor: Oracle
Corporation, Apache Maven 3.2.1
- compilation of falcon-regression passed

Note: I ran into issues with JDK8, but as we support only JDK7 we should be
good.
http://falcon.apache.org/InstallationSteps.html

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 3:35 AM, Sandeep Samudrala <sandysmdl@gmail.com>
wrote:

> +1 (non-binding)
> Verified Signature, build and signature.
>

> On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 1:53 PM, Pavan Kolamuri <pavan.kolamuri@inmobi.com
> >
> wrote:
>
> > +1
> > Verified Signature, Build and CheckSums.
> >
> > On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Peeyush Bishnoi <bpeeyush@yahoo.co.in>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Verified signature, checksums and build.+1 .
> > > Thanks,---Peeyush
> > >

> > >      On Thursday, 12 November 2015 12:21 PM, Suhas Vasu <
> > > suhas.vasu@olacabs.com> wrote:
> > >

> > >  Verified build, signature & checksums
> > >
> > > +1 (binding)
> > >
> > > Regards,