falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Del Castillo Perez <ddelcastillope...@hotels.com>
Subject Support for Oozie coordinator properties upon scheduling
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 11:04:31 GMT
Hi there,

We are interested in the possibility of including a set of additional properties when scheduling
entities (specifically jobs.) I've been looking through the code and I've seen some support
for this has been introduced but the feature ins't implemented yet. I've browsed Jira looking
for such ticket but I couldn't find it.

I already have an implementation in my local repository which I have tested with one of my
jobs. I'll be happy to contribute this code code if no one is working on this at the moment.

Thank you.

Regards,
Daniel