falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Venkat Ranganathan <vranganat...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Reminder: Falcon Meetup 10/15/15 - 6:30 to 8:30 PM Hortonworks Santa clara office.
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 02:47:41 GMT

Here is the agenda for the meetup.   We would like this meetup to discuss the status of Falcon
as it has evolved in the last couple of years and where we are headed.   There will be follow
on meetups to discuss some of the topics in depth in subsequent meetups.

 Please note that these are lightning talks - 5 mins in length!

1.     Networking etc - 6:30 - 7:00
2.     Falcon  - Brief Overview   - 7:00 to 7:05  - Venkat
3.     From Ivory to Falcon - 7:05 to 7:15- Srikanth
4.     What we have delivered in 0.7  (multiple topics and speakers)  - 7:15-7:40
Falcon Hive DR, HA and security
Falcon Unit
Falcon Manageability and Supportability features
(Other notable 0.7 features)
5.     What we are releasing in 0.8 (multiple topics and speakers) - 7:40 - 8:00 (not limited
to)
Falcon Lifecycle changes
             Falcon UI
Proxy user support
(Other notable 0.7 features)
6.     Onwards (multiple topics and speakers) - 8:00 - 8:15
Falcon Native Scheduler
ADF Integration
Integration with Atlas
Ingestion
7.     General discussions - 8:15-8:30

Webex details

Falcon Meetup
Thursday, October 15, 2015
7:00 pm  |  Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)  |  2 hrs

Join WebEx meeting <https://hortonworks.webex.com/hortonworks/j.php?MTID=m21dcc5b34b6b86ec9fc5701aae5f001b>
Meeting number:         622 217 349
Meeting password:       1234

Join by phone
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 622 217 349
Global call-in numbers<https://hortonworks.webex.com/hortonworks/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=429913182&tollFree=1>
 |  Toll-free calling restrictions<http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Add this meeting<https://hortonworks.webex.com/hortonworks/j.php?MTID=m7c1ca915b043e91f0a076f70eb03aab4>
to your calendar.

Can't join the meeting? Contact support.<https://hortonworks.webex.com/hortonworks/mc>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent
during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining
this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being
recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.