falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Sowmya Ramesh <sram...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Scoping Apache Falcon 0.8 release
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 01:21:09 GMT
Hello everyone,

We are planning to do another release of Apache Falcon around second week of October. I would
like to invite everyone to help in freezing the scope of 0.8 release.
I have opened JIRA  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-1450 to cover the tasks under
this release.

We would like to include all or as many of "Patch Available" JIRA's as long as the they are
ready to be committed shortly and don't move the release timeline.

I request everybody to provide with suggestion for JIRA's to be added in scope for 0.8 release.
We want to freeze the scope of release and cut branch for 0.8 before the weekend, so if you
have any important JIRA
which you would want to be included in 0.8 then please let me know at the earliest.

Feel free to comment on the JIRA if you have any comments/suggestions.

Regards,
Sowmya Ramesh