falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Sandeep Samudrala <sandys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] : Should a non-superuser be allowed to update ACL of feed or process entity
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 04:53:00 GMT
I agree with above point to handle submission time. But again an entity can
be submitted and scheduled with different users, in which case the user
with which schedule is ran will be used. We might have to handle even
scheduling part. I think rather than handling ACL at various levels, the
whole ACL can be improved as part of FALCON-1367
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-1367>.