falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Scoping Apache Falcon 0.8 release
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 11:08:24 GMT
Hi Sowmya, Thanks much for driving the next release for Falcon. I have created 0.8 version
on the JIRA system and this should allow us to tag JIRAs with 0.8 if they are to be scoped
in the upcoming release.

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan

> Subject: Scoping Apache Falcon 0.8 release
> From: sramesh@hortonworks.com
> To: dev@falcon.apache.org
> Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 01:21:09 +0000
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> We are planning to do another release of Apache Falcon around second week of October.
I would like to invite everyone to help in freezing the scope of 0.8 release.
> I have opened JIRA  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-1450 to cover the tasks
under this release.

> We would like to include all or as many of "Patch Available" JIRA's as long as the they
are ready to be committed shortly and don't move the release timeline.

> I request everybody to provide with suggestion for JIRA's to be added in scope for 0.8
release. We want to freeze the scope of release and cut branch for 0.8 before the weekend,
so if you have any important JIRA