falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Peeyush Bishnoi <bpeey...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Lifecycle design closure
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2015 05:30:46 GMT
Ajay,
Thanks for initiating the discussion.

You have mentioned that Users can create new Lifecycle by extending it, so it is like custom
implementation using Lifecycle API. I am of the opinion Falcon should not be restarted for
user custom implementation.
It is better to provide the way to the user to plug and use their custom Lifecycle implementation
to entities withoutrestarting Falcon server.

If user contribute their implemented Lifecycle to Falcon, after thorough review, it should
be made part of existing Falcon lifecycles to increase the adoption.

Thanks,---Peeyush