falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Peeyush Bishnoi <bpeey...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: [Discuss] : Should a non-superuser be allowed to update ACL of feed or process entity
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 05:45:30 GMT
Balu,
Thanks for initiating the discussion.
I am of the opinion here is that ACL of feed/process entity should work similarly to the UNIX-like
system.
If user1 has not set the permission for group writable , then user2 should not be allowed
to updateACL of feed or process entity. If user1 has set the permission for group writable
purposefully, then user2 should alsoupdate as per the agreement between user1 and user2 (collaborative
work) as they belong to same group.

Thanks,---Peeyush

     On Tuesday, 15 September 2015 10:23 AM, Sandeep Samudrala <sandysmdl@gmail.com>