falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Peeyush Bishnoi <bpeey...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Falcon cluster mirroring
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 09:21:28 GMT
Hi Mihai,
Looking to the error which you have got, it looks like that Falcon could not able to validate
the execute services of BigInsights.
To mirror the data from BigInsights (source) to HDP sandbox(target), you can try to use Falcon
HDFS replication recipe. To use Falcon HDFS replication recipe, run it on target i.e HDP
sandbox.1. Define cluster entity with services from HDP sandbox (target) and submit on target.2.
In hdfs-replication.properties of recipe , specify source HDFS address with input data path
from BigInsights and target HDFS address with output data path. Also in properties, specify
that you want to run recipe on target for attribute "falcon.recipe.cluster.name".
For more information on usage of HDFS replication recipe, please refer following doc:http://falcon.apache.org/Recipes.html

I hope this will help you to mirror your data.

Please let us know, if you have any questions.
Thanks,---Peeyush