falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Siddharth Tiwari <siddharth.tiw...@live.com>
Subject Installation procedure for Faclon for Apache hadoop
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 07:13:52 GMT
Hi Team,is there any documentation available for installing and configuring falcon for stock
vanila Apache hadoop ? It fairly easier fro HDP using Ambari, but the procedure is not very
clear for installing it with Stock Apache hadoop. Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Thank you in advanced.

Cheers !!!

Siddharth Tiwari

Have a refreshing day !!!