falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Sandeep Samudrala <sandys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: issues with Oozie
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 19:28:23 GMT
Hi Siddharth
   Can you give more details on where and how you are using now?
If you are using now(0,-5) in workflow directly, now() is a falcon function
and not an oozie function.

Define a property variable as below in your process
 <property name="timestamp" value="${formatTime(dateOffset(instanceTime(),
-5, 'MINUTE'),'yyyy-MM-dd-hh-mm')}"/>
and use it in your workflow.

Thanks,
-sandeep