falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Pallavi Rao <pallavi....@inmobi.com>
Subject Re: Installation procedure for Faclon for Apache hadoop
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 09:14:51 GMT
Siddharth,
Falcon UI is undergoing transformation. There is an old simple UI (which
you see when you hit https://localhost:16443) and a new one (it is really
an alpha release). The new one is probably what is enabled by default in
the HDP release.

As far as I know, HDP bundles a "released" version of Falcon (0.6.1 in this
case). The github code is usually ahead of the released version and less
stable too, as active development will be going on.

Hortonworks folks will be in a better position to clarify.

Regards,
Pallavi

receipt.