falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Pallavi Rao <pallavi....@inmobi.com>
Subject Re: FW: Build successful but client doesnt work
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 10:13:51 GMT
Siddharth,
>From what you have pasted, I guess you are trying to use the embedded mode.
You'll see that error when the Falcon client is unable to talk to the
Falcon Server. But, since you are saying the web UI is up (default,
https://localhost:15443/), the server is probably up.

One reason could be that you have used a non-default port or without SSL,
try using the -url option to specify the Falcon URL or ensure
conf/client.properties has just http:// (if you have disabled SSL)

Did you check the logs in logs/falcon.application.log to see if there are
any errors?

Regards,
Pallavi

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Siddharth Tiwari <siddharth.tiwari@live.com>
wrote:

> Hi team,I was able to build falcon successfully and could also see the web
> Ui. but whenever I am trying to use the client, I am getting follwoing
> error,can somebody point me to what may be wrong ?
> [root@ccnode falcon-0.7-SNAPSHOT]# bin/falcon versionERROR: Unable to
> initialize Falcon Client object
>
> *------------------------*
>
> Cheers !!!
>
> Siddharth Tiwari
>
> Have a refreshing day !!!
> "Every duty is holy, and devotion to duty is the highest form of worship
> of God.”
>
> "Maybe other people will try to limit me but I don't limit myself"
>

> From: siddharth.tiwari@live.com
> To: dev@falcon.apache.org
> Subject: Build successful but client doesnt work
> Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 09:29:31 +0000
>

> Hi team,I was able to build falcon successfully and could also see the web
> Ui. but whenever I am trying to use the client, I am getting follwoing
> error,can somebody point me to what may be wrong ?
> [root@ccnode falcon-0.7-SNAPSHOT]# bin/falcon versionERROR: Unable to
> initialize Falcon Client object

> Cheers !!!
>
> Siddharth Tiwari
>
> Have a refreshing day !!!
> "Every duty is holy, and devotion to duty is the highest form of worship
> of God.”
>
> "Maybe other people will try to limit me but I don't limit myself"

receipt.