falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Pallavi Rao <pallavi....@inmobi.com>
Subject Re: Yesterday's date value in Falcon
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 13:47:13 GMT
Rishav,
Your config looks fine from what you have mentioned. I tried the same in my
local dev env. and faced issues too.

For starters, the EL should be specified as ${yesterday(0,0)} in the
property value for Oozie to treat it as an EL.

Even with that Oozie was somehow unable to resolve it. Will debug further.
In the meanwhile, if you can file a JIRA, we can track the issue there.

Regards,
Pallavi

receipt.