falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Installation procedure for Faclon for Apache hadoop
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 07:40:48 GMT
HI Siddharth,
It should be fairly straight forward to use Falcon with hadoop 2.5.0 and above. Standard installation
instructions should suffice. Is there a particular step where you are stuck in getting it
setup ?

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan

> From: siddharth.tiwari@live.com
> To: dev@falcon.apache.org
> Subject: Installation procedure for Faclon for Apache hadoop
> Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 07:13:52 +0000
>
> Hi Team,is there any documentation available for installing and configuring falcon for
stock vanila Apache hadoop ? It fairly easier fro HDP using Ambari, but the procedure is not
very clear for installing it with Stock Apache hadoop. Any help in this regard will be highly
appreciated. Thank you in advanced.