falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Raghav Kumar Gautam <rag...@apache.org>
Subject Heads up - mega merge of new tests and fixes
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2015 19:00:21 GMT
Hi,
As part of FALCON-1319 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-1319>,
we will be merging new tests for Hive Replication and Search UI. It also
has a couple of test fixes. These tests have been passing in nightly run at
Hortonworks.

A point to note is that the test patch is getting merged prior to the
product patches. This means that for the time being these tests may fail
when run against trunk.

Product bugs:
Hive Replication - FALCON-1188
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-1188>
Support free-text search for entities - FALCON-1095
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-1095>

For nightly runs we can skip running these tests by using options:
-Dtestng.exclude.groups=search-ui
-Dtestng.exclude.pattern="%regex[.*Hive.*DRTest.*]"

Please let us know if you see an issue with this. If there are no
objections, I will commit it on Tuesday. This will be a combined
contribution from Namit, Paul, Raghav & Ruslan.

Thanks,
Raghav.