falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Ajay Yadav <ajayn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: List doesn't return all the feeds/processes
Date Sat, 13 Jun 2015 19:16:46 GMT
The entity results are paginated, By default it will return at max 100(or
the value of "webservices.default.max.results.per.page" property in
runtime.properties) results in one go. You can make multiple calls
with the *-offset
*option to fetch successive set of results. Something like
*-offset 0* (default) for first call, *-offset* 100 for second call, *-offset
200 *for 3rd call.

If you want all in one shot, you can try overriding the following property
in runtime.properties to a large value.
"webservices.default.max.results.per.page"
This is part of runtime.properties so you won't need to restart falcon if
you change it.

*NOTE* that the above property will change it for all calls and might cause
OOM in some cases if you put it to a very large value.