falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Preece <pre...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Messaging documentation?
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2015 21:18:42 GMT
What I was looking for was a list of messages that Falcon sends (that is, events that cause
messages to be sent) and the corresponding JMS topics. I found a useful summary on the Operability
page that probably answers my question enough, when paired with the source code.
I do find it odd that the project website's Resources tab has some, but not all, of the headings
that are in the Documentation page for a given release, and that other pages (like Operability)
are only findable via a link in Documentation. And the Users' Guide is "coming soon". And
there's no search capability for looking for information on the project site.
scott

     On Monday, June 22, 2015 3:34 PM, Seetharam Venkatesh <venkatesh@innerzeal.com>