falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Mahak Mukhi <mmu...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>
Subject Need help with Falcon and oozie!!
Date Sat, 02 May 2015 22:22:04 GMT
Hi,
What does Falcon use the files, mentioned with oozie_service_HadoopAccessorService_hadoop_configurations
property, for?
Using these files seems to be causing following exception: Error starting action [table-export].
ErrorType [TRANSIENT], ErrorCode [JA009], Message [JA009: Unauthorized connection for super-user:
<keytab principal> from IP <ip address>].
And well if they’re removed then the know limitation (Oozie 4.x with Hadoop 2.x) gets manifested.
I have two jiras open for that; Falcon 1163(this contains the stack trace for the error if
one might want to look at) and Falcon 1185.

I have been trying to solve this problem for weeks now, any help is greatly appreciated.

P.S. I’ve looked at the local-superuser-conf.xml file of all the involved servers they seem
fine.

Regards,
Mahak Mukhi