falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Seetharam Venkatesh <venkat...@innerzeal.com>
Subject Fwd: MODERATE for dev@falcon.apache.org
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2015 00:10:03 GMT
execute the following if you need a tar ball:

export MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -noverify" && mvn clean
assembly:assembly -DskipTests -DskipITs

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andreas Widmann <awidmann@hm.edu>
To: <dev@falcon.apache.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 21:25:42 +0200
Subject: Problem with build process of Falcon
Hello devs,

I have a problem with the Falcon build process.

Until now I tried following:

git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/falcon.git falcon

cd falcon

export MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -noverify" && mvn clean
install

I assume that this is the latest trunk? Unfortunately there are some errors
while executing the build process with Maven.

I also tried to take the https://github.com/apache/falcon/archive/0.6.1.zip
to make a 0.6.1 build. But there are also some errors/ failures during the
build process.

Maybe I am too stupid but I just follwed the instructions on
http://falcon.apache.org/InstallationSteps.html. But I don't get a
bin.tar.gz file without errors.

Could you please try to build a bin.tar.gz file? If this is successful
could you please upload the bin.tar.gz file, so I can download it?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Andreas

--