falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Suhas Vasu <suha...@inmobi.com>
Subject Falcon 0.6.1 release
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 18:32:55 GMT
Hi all,
We have been discussing for some time now that we should do a stability
release for Falcon (0.6.1). With FALCON-1146
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-1146> and FALCON-1129
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-1129> being merged, I believe
we can go ahead with this release as we have fixed a bunch of issues and
improved a lot on already available features. We would ideally want to call
a release in the next few days.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Suhas V